Saturday, May 2, 2009

WE'RE BACK!

So now that it has been almost 6 months since my last post, I figured I'd better get my rear in gear! I mean, it's not that I'm very busy or anything. I'm not exactly sure what happened to all my "spare" time!

One of my biggest time consumers (and greatest accomplishments) has been potty training triplets. I honestly can't believe how much time I've spent in the bathroom lately. They were actually really easy to potty train, but I still make sure I'm around when they need to go. I've got the boys trained to wipe up the toilet each time! Yes! A little OCD, I know, but you wouldn't believe how much time it saves! I don't feel like I have to clean their bathroom every single day.

Another big time consumer (and greatest joys) is Tanner! He doesn't sleep nearly as much as he used to and is the BIGGEST mama's boy. I can't even leave the room for few seconds before he'll bust into tears, even if Aaron's in the room. It's fun having him love me so much, but it makes getting things done that much harder. His first tooth finally cut through today and he's been scooting/crawling around everywhere. He thinks he's a pretty big boy and loves playing with the kids. Nobody can make him laugh harder than Carter can!

We've all been healthy, happy and very busy! We're going to try to be better about blogging, but no promises!

2 comments:

Jeana Bird said...

Glad you are back to posting. I miss you guys...we need a play date sometimes soon. I hope all is well and I can't believe the tennis match you guys got to see. I am so jealous!

Kurt and Michelle said...

Thanks for the updates Melissa, we miss you guys and love seeing what you are up to! Hopefully we will be getting down to Utah some time soon so that we can see you guys.