Friday, May 29, 2009

Rough Week!

Aaron and I took the kids up to Rigby to Grandpa Brad and Grandma Laurie's new house for the long Memorial weekend. We had so much fun and I'm excited to post some pictures, but it may have to wait till next week! We played so hard everyday and by the time we came home, we were exhausted and started getting sick. Brock started getting sick while we were there, but it seemed like his allergies were just acting up. The day after we came home, he woke up from his nap screaming, so I ran him to the doctor and found that he had an earache in both ears. Poor kid! On Wednesday, we had to take him up to Primary Children's Hospital for minor surgery (nothing to do with his ears). He started to feel a lot better, but then Carter got a fever and a really bad cold and is still trying to kick it. Having sick kids is so exhausting! I haven't even finished unpacking everything from our trip. I guess it's true ... You Play, You Pay!

1 comments:

Kurt and Michelle said...

I hear ya, I feel like I have been trying to catch up all week from Birthdays, Memorial Day, and graduation, it just about kills ya over:)