Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sony Ericsson Open

Aaron and I got off our cruise on Friday morning and headed straight over to Key Biscayne, FL for the Sony Ericsson Open. It was our lucky day! Not only was it the Semifinals our free day in Miami, but it just so happened that the matchup was Rodger Federer (#2) vs. Novak Djokovic (#3)! Aaron and I love watching tennis so this was a fun opportunity for us!




Federer on the jumbotron


Djokovic on the jumbotron


Soaking up the sun and sipping on frozen lemonade! I'm so spoiled!


Federer leaving the stadium after a tough loss. :-( What a classy guy! We still love you Rodger!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

I am so glad you are posting again! I love you hear about your cute family. I was a little worried about you all there for a little while. Can't wait to see more pics of the cute kids!

camille said...

So fun to see your pics! You look great. I didn't know you cut your hair so short!

I think we need to see each other more often!