Saturday, May 30, 2009

Rough Week Part II

I forgot to mention that our water heater wasn't working the night we got home from our trip. Aaron tried to light the pilot light, but it wouldn't stay lit. The next morning I called a repairman and luckily we just needed a new thermal coupler (whatever that is) instead of having to replace our whole heater. Just in case this ever happens to any of you ... there are companies out there that will replace your thermal coupler for around $100. DO NOT pay much more than that for it! I, of course, had to learn this lesson the hard way.

2 comments:

Rane said...

rough week is right...sheesh. :)

OK so i'm having a little get together on Saturday June 6th for all our YW and past YW leaders. It's from 3-5. It's casual...just a chance for us to say hi to each other. you can bring your kiddos or not...it's up to you. my kids will be here. anyway, I would LOVE to see you and I'm sure the girls would too. send me your email...for some reason...i don't have an updated one for you.

k...love you and happy belated 29th b-day.

Rydalch Family said...

When it rains it pours doesn't it!! I just had to leave a comment about Michael Jackson's death!!! I was reminiscing last night about you and I when we were little having sleepovers and me pretending MJ was my boyfriend!! Ha Ha! Those were the good old days! Hopefully things get better! Love Ya!