Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Our Other Fun Costumes

Some of you were wondering if we won the Del Sol Halloween Costume Contest. We did not this year, but we have in the past. It's not that we've always had the best costumes, just that the three of them together are just so dang cute! As you can see, we've had a lot of fun dressing up the triplets!

2004 - Karate Kid Shower Costume - I made this for Aaron all by myself (okay, with the help from some guys at Home Depot). I was pretty proud!


2005 - Best Group Costume (Thing 1 and Thing 2 and 3 and 4 and 5) This is how we announced to everyone at Del Sol that we were having triplets.


2006 - Best Kid's Costume (101 Dalmations)




2007 - Best Kids Costume (Three Blind Mice, Farmer and Farmers Wife)

10 comments:

K. Lou said...

Wow--i am thoroughly impressed! How fun. what a great imagination you guys have. And what a good sport your husband is. I especially like Aaron as the farmer's wife--hee hee.

Jeana Bird said...

You guys ALWAYS have the best costumes!

Wolff said...

Aaron, I came across your blog somehow, it's good to see your family. The Halloween costumes are the cutest! Melinda (Hess) Wolff

Merianne said...

How in the world do you come up with such great ideas? You are so creative! Next Halloween I'll have to call you for some ideas.

Heidi Henderson said...

Noone can out-do the Hobsons! It's been fun to see them every year! You guys are the best!

Chelsea said...

I thought the 3 blind mice was one of the best costumes I have ever seen. So clever. You guys always look so great at Halloween.

Rane said...

Those costumes are AWESOME...i think my personal favorite is the "three blind mice" so funny!!!

Kimber said...

You are so creative! I like the Thing 1 and Thing 2 announcement costumes. Thanks for sharing years past. Can't wait to see what you come up with next year!

Naoma said...

Wow... I love all of your guys ideas! You all look awesome, so creative.

Ashley Mullen said...

Mellisa,
How are you? I found your blog on Camille's. Your triplets are so grown up. I think the last time I saw you, they were still in their car seat carriers at Costso. How old are they now? Send me your email and I will invite you to our blog. Where are you guys at now?
AShley