Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Little Smiley Guy

Here are some recent pictures of Tanner. He started smiling about a month ago and has just started giggling. He is a really good baby and we all enjoy giving him lots of loves (especially Aubrey!) We don't have any nicknames for him, but Carter calls him Tanner Tans and it's kind of starting to stick.



Okay, not so smiley, but cute!





And here's Aubrey giving him her loves! They seem to have a special bond. She loves helping me take care of him and he responds to her voice when she's around and gives her big smiles.

4 comments:

camille said...

Wow, I can't believe how big he's getting. Who does he look like? Thanks for the updated pictures. I can't wait to finally meet the little guy!

K. Lou said...

Those pics are so precious. I can't believe how fast they grow up. So cute!

Melanie said...

Oh, he is so cute and Aubrey looks like such a big girl sitting next to him on the couch!!

Heidi Henderson said...

He's so cute! It's fun to see him look more and more like himself... like a Hobson! What cute kids! And I love that Aubrey has a special bond with him, I was that way with my little brother when we were little... always there to help him :)