Friday, August 22, 2008

Nothin' Like Spring Skiing (and Golfing)

So I realized the other day that most (okay all) of my posts have been about my kids. Believe it or not, Aaron and I do get out of the house to do things for ourselves sometimes too and here are some pictures to prove it! I know I'm way behind on my posting, so please be patient while I do a little catching up. Below are pictures from Aaron's May ski/golf day. We had so much snow this winter that Snowbird was still open in late May. I don't have any pictures of them golfing, but they did go straight from the slopes to the greens.


Aaron and our friend Kris showing that the temperature outside was 65-70 degrees!




Aaron is an excellent skiier. I'm not in the pictures because I wasn't able to go that day, but even if I had I still would not be in them because I'd probably still be at the top of the hill adjusting my boots and gloves.


Aaron and Kris saw a HUGE skiier going down the hill in front of them and were curious, so they followed him down. When they got to the bottom they realized it was Mark Eaton (former player for the Utah Jazz.) Mark was gracious enough to stop for a quick picture.

0 comments: