Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Lunch With Aunt Stacey

The kids and I met Aunt Stacey downtown at the Gateway for lunch and a little shopping. It was a nice, hot day and there were tons of kids playing in the Olympic fountain, so we stopped for a while to see what my kids would do.

Aubrey was the first one to want to take her shoes off to play in the water. She didn't jump right in, but kept getting closer and closer until she was standing directly over one of the fountains. We had to run over to Old Navy and buy her some new shorts.

Brock eventually took his shoes off, but never got close enough to get wet.



Here's Carter in his usual spot ... as far away from the water as possible. He had a great time pushing the strollers all over the sidewalk.

2 comments:

Merianne said...

Your kids are so cute. I can't wait to see pictures of the new little one.

Chad and Sarah said...

Melissa- When I read you captions I couldn't stop laughing to myself. The picture of Carter sitting on the steps with the other two in the background is hilarious and PERFECT. I can't wait to see them and you guys, too! I will call soon, and Chad says thanks for the Birthday Wishes.
Love us!